My puppies are well socialized and get Early Mind Stimulation! Breeders like myself can now take advantage of the information available to improve and enhance performance. PLEASE SEE MY "Early Neurological Stimulation" PAGE Generally, genetics account of about 35% of the performance but the remaining 65% (management, training, nutrition) can make the difference. It has been shown that breeders should be guided by the rule that it is generally considered prudent to guard against under and over stimulation. Short of ignoring pups during their first two months of life, the best of a conservative approach would be to expose them to children, people, toys and other animals on a regular basis. Handling and touching all parts of their anatomy is also necessary to learn as early as the third day of life. Pups that are handled early and on a regular basis, generally do not become hand shy as adults.
***************************************** My pups by 8 weeks old will be DOGGIE DOOR trained and have a GREAT START ON POTTY TRAINING! They will know how to COME and SIT down when called and also I teach them puppy manners -like NOT TO JUMP UP ; )
I RAISE HAPPY, SMART AND HEALTHY PUPS!
I Establish Myself As Pack Leader I will help you too : )
All of My Puppies will Be Exposed to:
• being used to household noises • have been exposed to different types of flooring • have been handled daily and by different people of all ages • have had things to climb over, walk on, and played with many different types of puppy toys • already have gone for a car ride or two
THEY ALSO GET PLENTY OF HUGS AND KISSES!
My Puppies are available for $2500-3000 as pet/AKC *Breeding rights to approved families.
**If and ONLY when I have a pup for you, a contract is needed to be signed along with a $500 nonrefundable deposit to hold your pick pup. ****************
SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE MORE TO SEE LITTERS AND PUPPIES AVAILABLE : )
All my puppies go home at 8 weeks old with Florida Health Certificates given by a licensed Veterinarian 1st set shots & regular dewormings done.
* I will also provide you with a a leash and collar, puppy blanket, with the smell of their littermates and mom,new toys and a toy that they have been playing with that has a familiar smell. And lots of other info on the how to continue their care, vaccination schedule & info and tips on finding a good socialization/puppy class.
1 yr Health Guarantee and 2 years Hip Guarantee- All Written! *We x-ray, Clear for DM on ALL breeding Parents!
LIFETIME OF BREEDER SUPPORT : )
***At 8 weeks my pups all ready are basic manner trained!! They sit & come on command and are taught NO JUMPING!and NO play biting! YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE HOW WELL MANNERED MY PUPS ARE!
Comment from Bob Gailey, retired K9 Officer & Trainer for 50+ yrs for the Orange and Lake County Police:
"You produce BRILLIANT PUPS and they are a pleasure to train and work with"
DDR Line -EAST GERMAN LINE & CZECH LINE German Shepherds They have a strong, solid, lean, muscular body, heavy bone construction and a large massive head. They have dark pigmentation and are NOT as angulated as West German or Show dogs. These dogs have a strong temperament, great working capacity and are well suited for Schutzhund, police work, search and rescue and best of all your family PET : )
**Most importantly, German Shepherds that have straighter backs have a very low rate and severity of hip dysplasia.
These dogs developed a little differently than German Shepherds from other locations. They have heavier bone structure, a long body type, uniform shoulders and an even top line. They come in a number of colors, being black and tan, black and red, sable, bi -color and solid black are the most common.
BEAUTY & BRAINS!
THE NEW LITTERS/PUPPIES
** All the puppies are named by their new families ; )
LORDS SHEPHERDS ONYX
JUDAH VON LORDS SHEPHERDS
Onyx & Judah
April 5, 2019
5 boys and 8 girls
(5 Black and Tan boys)
(3 Black/Tan girls and 5 solid black girls)
1st pick blk/tan male- Dark blue- "Hahnz" RESERVED for
Randy & Karen P.
from Winter Garden, Fl.
*this is their 2nd pup from us : )
2nd pick male- Dk Brown collar- "Gunner"RESERVED for
Joe and Georgia P. from Orlando, Fl.
3rd pick male- Green collar "Koda" RESERVED for Bob, Jessica &
Amelia B. from Maitland Fl.
4th pick male- Black collar - "Bossier Blue" RESERVED for
Family from Gainesville. Fl.
5th male pup- "Zeus" LT Blue collar- Reserved for Jose and Sasha
R. from Saint Cloud Fl.
1st pick blk/tan- pink collar 'Sadie" Reserved for
John & Yesim M. from Palm Bay, Fl.
2nd pick blk/tan- "Harley" Gray collar- Reserved for
Craig & Megan S. from Longwood Fl.
3rd black/tan- Purple collar- Reserved for
Robert & Michelle from Palm Harbor, Fl.
Solid Black Girls
LT Brown collar- "Riley" RESERVED for
Jake and Sharla C. from Land O Lakes Fl.
White collar- SOLD to J. C from Haines city , Fl.
Orange Collar- Sold to Peter. G. from Belleview, Fl.
RED COLLAR- "Stella" Sold to Linda S. from Citra, Fl.